MTN ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative 2020
The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria's Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: MTN ICT & Business Skills Training
Job Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna
- The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative under the MTN Foundation Youth Empowerment Cause, aimed at building the capacity of young people between the ages of 18 to 35 in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills, such that their employability and entrepreneurial abilities are enhanced.
- The MTNF has implemented three phases of this initiative since its inception in 2018 and has successfully trained 1,933 youth across five (5) states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa and Rivers). This was achieved in partnership with some of its ecosystem partners – Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM and Digital Bridge Institute.
- The fourth phase is scheduled for youth who reside and operate their businesses in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna States. This phase will be implemented in partnership with Google, Oracle, and Cisco.
- IT Intern -Digital Strategy Officer Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Graphic Artist Job at Ojatee Consulting
- IT Support Officer Job at Buildsafe Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer (Graduate Interns) Recruitment at Big Field Digital Limited
- Video Animation Graphic Designer Job at CEE Food & Beverages
- I.C.T. Teacher Job at Dawn Michaels School
- ICT Officer Job at FortunEdge Systems
- Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency
- Director, Information and Communication Technology Job at University Of Uyo
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for a Data Scientist