MTN ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative 2020
The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria's Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: MTN ICT & Business Skills Training
Job Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna
- The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative under the MTN Foundation Youth Empowerment Cause, aimed at building the capacity of young people between the ages of 18 to 35 in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills, such that their employability and entrepreneurial abilities are enhanced
- The MTNF has implemented three phases of this initiative since its inception in 2018 and has successfully trained 1,933 youth across five (5) states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa and Rivers). This was achieved in partnership with some of its ecosystem partners – Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM and Digital Bridge Institute.
- The fourth phase is scheduled for youth who reside and operate their businesses in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna States. This phase will be implemented in partnership with Google, Oracle, and Cisco.
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at APM Terminals
- Jotna Group Recruitment for IT Application Support Specialist
- Web Administrator Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- IT Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- IT Support Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Application Support Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate IT Recruitment Officer Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited