MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst, Information Management
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Analyst, Information Management
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyse organisational needs and identify business requirements and design related applications, as well as assist business analysts to define user information and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for supporting and developing the current Information Management applications and initiatives. Involves in the investigation and analysis of user problems and application bugs and subsequent problem resolution and technical testing.
- Review future business needs for Information Management systems and identify key requirements and integration needs of suitable applications, identifying trade-offs between competing systems.
- Lead team in supporting operations/analysis and ensure that operational delivery of system outputs are met in line with OLAs and SLAs.
- Liaise with application vendors and ensure SLAs are met through extensive review/negotiation of SLA agreements.
- Liaise with vendors to deliver support and solutions and provide recommendations on Information Management service improvements, application solutions and enhancements.
- Lead staff in the Information Management team and lead in carrying out technical tasks including ETL, data modeling, back-end development and user access programming.
- Provide day to day management oversight for the Information Management services to ensure incidents and service requests and escalations are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of Information Management systems within the business and implement improvements to related systems, processes and operations.
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions
- B.Sc - Computer Science or related field from a reputable institution
- 4 years working experience
- ERP systems (Distribution, Retail, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management)
- SIM & Mobile Applications ( EVD, Contents Management System, SIM management Application)
- GSM network interfacing applications (Provisioning, Pre-Paid management systems)
- Experience in Business Intelligence/Big Data including the following:
- Practical experience as a team lead/manager
- data modeling experience,: star schemas, relational modeling, snowflake models and translating logical data models into physical
- Vast experience in Business Intelligence/Big Data methodologies
- Application development and support experience in the Telecommunications sector
- Oracle PL/SQL and standard SQL.
- Hadoop or similar
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications
- Billing systems (Corporate & Retail Billing, Interconnect Billing)
- Fraud Management Applications
- Value Added Services(VAS) Applications
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications will be an advantage
- Operating systems:
- Unix - Sun Solaris and True64, MS W2000
- Application development and Maintenance functions:
- PL/SQL and standard SQL
- MIS/EIS/EDW development tools
- Reporting Infrastructure - Data modeling
- ETL tools
- ODS construction and reporting
- Metadata tools
- MS Office product suite
- Formal training in application architecture principles, technology architecture and systems integration.
- Specific training on application development tools and programming languages
- User access tools - Business Object preferred
- Data Profiling
- Service management software knowledge
- Office automation products:
- Widely used email applications
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Work within a multicultural, diverse and dynamic start-up environment.
- Projects and constraints will require overtime and weekend work.
- HCM Applications Sales Representative at Oracle
- Creative Designer
- IT & Social Media Executive
- Data Validation Officer at IPI PowerTech
- I.T Specialist at IPI PowerTech
- ICT Support Officer
- Head, Public Policy and Government Affairs at 9mobile
- Telecoms/Surveillance and Power Engineering Instructor
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Information Technology Sales Executive