Multipro Consumer Product Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Human Resources)
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops, Cornflakes, Moon & Star, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee - Human Resources
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited (Abuja) is recruiting for Graduate Trainee in Human Resource (Learning and Capability Development), Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities, willing to work and thrive in different working conditions. – people who want to stand out and Build a Career in Human Resources.
- Be holders of Bachelor’s Degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities
- Be a Nigerian graduate who is passionate about building a career in Human Resource.
- Be Fresh Graduates from Administrative / Management background or any related field.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Have good analytical, communication skills with a good knowledge of Computer system / MS packages
- Not be more than 26 years.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- HR Associate Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- NYSC Member Recruitment at Amazon Energy Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saro Africa
- HR Officer Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Human Resources / Admin Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at RAY Oil and Gas
- Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger (Networking) Job at SimbaNET Nigeria
- Human Resources / Administrative Officer Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Entry Level Video Editor and Graphics Designer Recruitment at Feijoa Investment Limited
- Personnel Manager Recruitment at Golden Oil Industries Limited