My World of Bags Recruitment for Retail Coordinator Intern
My World of Bags is leading fashion accessory brand in Ibadan, Oyo State. We are committed to an uncomprising standard of excellence. Every one of our bags is a unique story of elegant craftsmanship and amazing creativity. Our mission is to deliver a superior product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Coordinator Intern
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a luxury fashion brand looking to expand the team with fresh talents who have the potential to grow with the company and bring a new light to an increasingly broadening team. We offer an inspiring, fast-paced and energetic workplace that encourages new ideas and creativity
- We are looking for a Retail Coordinator (Intern) to ensure seamless retail operations
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships; as such the individual must have stellar interpersonal and organizational skills and handle all customer interactions with utmost professionalism.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customers prior, during, and post-purchase; interact with customers using established guidelines.
- Receive firsthand information about the stages of production from the production supervisor and keep clients informed about the status of their orders.
- Manage inventory of the finished goods i.e., regular inventory count, inventory restock, inventory receivable to prevent stock-out.
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and be able to recommend products to customers.
- Understand the coding system of the finished goods and ensure that the goods are neatly packaged for seamless dispatch.
- Oversee, manage and direct the daily activities of store executives and receive sales reports.
- Ensure all customer information are attached to the dispatched goods i.e., accurate phone numbers and delivery addresses.
- Analyze customer feedback and sales information to generate actionable insights.
- Keep up-to-date on latest trends in delivering unique experiential customer service.
- Degree holder with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- 1-2 years experience as a customer service representative or call centre agent
- Basic knowledge of analytics and how to derive insights from data.
- Action-oriented and committed to getting every aspect just right.
- Prior retail or sales experience with high-end fashion brands is an advantage.
- Great communication skills with a posh and outgoing personality.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to listen actively and pay attention to the smallest of details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank Recruitment for Brands and Communications Intern
- Ucontex Recruitment for Data Entry Intern
- Hazon Holdings Recruitment for Finance Intern
- Surf Valley Limited Recruitment for Social Media & Content Creator Intern
- George Houston Resources Limited Recruitment for Intern (NYSC)
- Kyosk Digital Services Limited Recruitmet for Revenue Assurance Intern
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment for Finance Intern
- AmorServ Recruitment for Sales Account Intern
- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Facilities Intern
- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Procurement Intern