N-Power Recruitment Tech Developer Trainers
The N-Power (Tech) Developer program is recruiting training facilitators for an 11-week training program. Currently recruitment is ongoing for the following states: Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Osun, with a maximum of 20 trainers per state.
Job Title: N-Power Tech Developer Trainers
The specific responsibilities of the N-Power tech developer trainer position include:
- Responsible for managing, developing and training with various frameworks including (AngularJs, Node Js, Mobile, Wordpress) as well as other front end technologies.
- Hands-on design concentrating on specific development and programming concepts associated with daily lessons.
- Simulate the role of a project manager with the trainees.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the trainees are up to best coding practices
- Assist our trainees in effectively communicating with their teams
- Promote usability best practices and guide the trainees to develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based full stack applications.
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field. In lieu of a degree, OND or lower certification with proven practical experience (minimum of 3 years, managing an active application) will also be considered.
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training, up skilling and empowering the youths and passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems.
- Have a strong understanding of software development techniques
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the link for their preferred location below.
- Massive Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Officers Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Police Shortlisted List of Candidates for Constable Aptitude Test 2019
- Federal Civil Service Commission Latest Recruitment, July 2019
- Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019