N-Power Recruitment Tech Developer Trainers
The N-Power (Tech) Developer program is recruiting training facilitators for an 11-week training program. Currently recruitment is ongoing for the following states: Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Osun, with a maximum of 20 trainers per state.
Job Title: N-Power Tech Developer Trainers
The specific responsibilities of the N-Power tech developer trainer position include:
- Responsible for managing, developing and training with various frameworks including (AngularJs, Node Js, Mobile, Wordpress) as well as other front end technologies.
- Hands-on design concentrating on specific development and programming concepts associated with daily lessons.
- Simulate the role of a project manager with the trainees.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the trainees are up to best coding practices
- Assist our trainees in effectively communicating with their teams
- Promote usability best practices and guide the trainees to develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based full stack applications.
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field. In lieu of a degree, OND or lower certification with proven practical experience (minimum of 3 years, managing an active application) will also be considered.
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training, up skilling and empowering the youths and passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems.
- Have a strong understanding of software development techniques
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the link for their preferred location below.
- Director General Job at The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020
- State Technical Coordinator Job at Palladium Group
- Librarian Job at Federal University Lokoja
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020
- Consular Assistant Job at The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria
- University of Ibadan (UI) Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2020
- 2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment (Second Phase)
- INEC Nationwide Recruitment Portal 2020