Network Administrator Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Network Administrator
Job ID: 63
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Function: Network Administration and Security
Reporting to: Head, System Operations
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the job is to primarily support highly complex systems including the overall administration, security, redundancy of our enterprise network infrastructure.
Expected Key Results:
- Overall uptime of network systems
- Maintain secure and compliant network processes and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Network Engineer
- An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of System Network design and management.
- Implementation and administration of data and VOIP networks (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi).
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Previous experience working in a Cyber/Network Security role would be a plus.
- Experience with advanced network concepts and technologies: QoS, CoS, VoIP, flow control.
- Relevant hands-on experience with the following technology or equivalent: Cisco switches, routers, VPN, VOIP, and wireless access.
- Experience working in a multi-platform (LINUX, Mac-OS and Windows) environment.
- Possession of CCNA certification; CCIE and/or CISSP an added advantage.
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational chang
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Solid problem solver
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively; deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end users.
- Multimedia / Graphic Designer Job at Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Graphic Artist Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Software Tester Job at Poise and Etiquette
- Faculty Trainer / Computer Instructor Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- IT Support Officer Job at InfraVision
- Computer Operator / Clerical Assistant / Admin Officer Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Data Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Computer Operator Job at Naszberech Limited