Network Engineer Job at JERAG Technologies Limited
JERAG Technologies Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are dire need of Network Engineers who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our organization and clients' computer networks.
- Maintenance and administration of computer networks as well as all related computing environments which also comprise software, system applications and hardware.
- Performing backup of data and also disaster recovery operations as at when required.
- Coordinating, strategizing and implementing network security measures so as to protect hardware, software and all data.
- Doing troubleshooting, diagnostic as well as resolution of software, hardware, network and many other system's problems.
- See to replace faulty network hardware and components when necessary.
- See to the maintenance, configuring, and monitoring of virus protection software and email applications.
- Regularly monitoring the network to see how it performs and determine if there is need to make adjustment.
- Consulting the users of the network and see to resolving most of their network problems.
- Making use of the master consoles/dashboard to monitor the performance of computer and network systems.
- Coordinating network use and access.
- Ability to design, configure as well as test computer hardware, network software including Microsoft operating system software.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Technology or any other related disciplines.
- Should be focused on network engineering.
- Good understanding of network hardware and infrastructure.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Able to implement, administer as well as troubleshoot network infrastructure devices which will comprise Routers, switches, wireless access points, firewall and controllers.
- Knowledge of application of network and transport protocols infrastructure.
- Should be able to create network diagrams accurately and provide documentation for the design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to make use of internal resources and documentation to learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products as quickly as possible.
- Should be able to work with all other staff within and outside the Information Technology department.
- Should be a self-starter who can work independently when necessary.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Flexible minded and very dependable.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Need to have network security experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and attach their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We will only contact those candidates that we shortlist for interview.
- Information Technology Analyst Job at Prelado Prisa Limited (PPL)
- Senior Crane & Marine Equipment Engineer H / F Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Software Engineer Job at Big Field Digital Limited
- Network Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Head of Technology Job at Fosad Consulting
- IT Business Analyst Job at Jemi-Neil Consulting
- Senior IT Project Manager Job at INITS Limited
- Manager - Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Heavy Duty Driver / Mechanic Recruitment at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Automation & Integration Testing Engineer Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited