Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
Nigerian Army - The under listed successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board
General Instructions to Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
Click Here To View List (PDF)
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Recruitment 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) List of Selected Candidates (1st stage)
- Nigerian Navy Nationwide Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC List of Successful Candidates For Cadet Training 2019
- INEC Nationwide Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019