Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Key Accounts Manager
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Key Accounts Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Key Accounts team is offering an exciting opportunity to enrich your career development.
- Would you be interested in the management of multiple high-end accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided through effective communication and collaboration to ensure that key customers' needs are met?
- The Key Accounts manager is responsible for driving overall Key Accounts strategy in trade, conceptualization of bespoke activation development, enhancing and driving Key Accounts PICOS, Draught sales performance and profitability of the brand(s) in line with company’s overall strategy.
Execution of Key Accounts strategy for differentiated visibility & PICOS
- Management of cluster’s draught performance, profitability and personnel
- Conceptualization of bespoke activation development, execution, evaluation and reporting
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of emerging customers to ensure NB/brands are top of mind
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- Drive BTL activities to focus and support brands in line with PICOS to grow brand equity and optimal share of voice.
- University Degree with a minimum of second class upper or second class lower with a Master's Degree.
- A professional Qualification (Commerce) is an added advantage
- 4+ years’ experience in commerce or business advisory in similar FMCG industry role.
- Key accounts management within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably experience in a premium setting.
- Sales and Marketing practice
- Inventory and Assets Management
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Analyse and draw inference from data.
- Stakeholder Management
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Good communication skills.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Official company car
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”. We believe that people as diverse as our brews - including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style - enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.
- Inventory Accountant Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Head of Finance Job at GBC Professional Services
- Accounts / Inventory Control Officer Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Account Officer Job at Starrycare Recruitment Services
- Experienced Chartered Accountant Job at Neveah Limited
- Account Officer Tally (ERP Software) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accountant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- Accountant (Entry Level) Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Finance Lead Job at Infinion Technologies
- Chartered Accountant Job at J-Six Group