Nigerian Foundaries Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ogun
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
Method of Application:
Kindly apply by sending your application to email@example.com
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr
- Electronics Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
- Ex-Novo Technologies Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels
- Solution Architect - Domain Management
- Senior QS / Contracts Manager
- Site Maintenance Engineer