Nigerian Foundaries Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ogun
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
Method of Application:
Kindly apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineer Job at DeltaComGroup
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at a young holding firm
- LS Scientific Limited Recruitment for Technical Service Engineer
- Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative Recruitment for Senior Technical Officer
- 9mobile Nigeria Latest Recruitment, March 2019
- Egbin Power Plc Latest Job Vacancies, March 2019
- GIL Automations Graduate Internship Scheme 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job at Westfield Consulting Limited