Office Assistant Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client in the Financial industry is seeking to recruit qualified candidate who are energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great driving service to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Lagos (Mainland and Island)
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Minimum SSCE, Maximum ND
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Note: Only successful candidates meeting the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Senior HR and Administration Officer Recruitment at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Secretary / Personal Assistant Recruitment at Canaan Consulting
- Office Administrator Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Executive Assistant Job at Tropical General Investments
- Administrative Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Front Office Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hotel Receptionist Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Belanova Apartments and Suites
- HR & Admin Manager Job at a reputable Business Membership Organisation (BMO)
- School Secretary