Office Assistant Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client in the Financial industry is seeking to recruit qualified candidate who are energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great driving service to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Lagos (Mainland and Island)
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Minimum SSCE, Maximum ND
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Note: Only successful candidates meeting the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Executive Assistant Job at IQVIA
- Office Assistant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Secretary Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Beacongate Limited Recruitment for an Admin Personnel
- Admin Officer Job at Omnicom Solutions
- Front Desk Officer Job at DevTech Systems, Inc
- Administrative Officer Job at Chartwell Securities Limited
- Business Support and Administration Manager Recruitment at BitPesa
- Front Desk Officer/Secretary Recruitment at Almond Technologies
- Federal College of Education Recruitment for a Registrar