Education Development Center (EDC) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit research and development firms. EDC designs, implements and evaluates programs to improve education, health, and economic opportunity worldwide. Collaborating with both public and private partners, we strive for a world where all people are empowered to live healthy, productive lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Manager
Job Location: Sokoto
- The Northern Education Initiative Plus invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Office Manager in its Sokoto Office. The Office Manager will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- This position is based in Sokoto, Nigeria, and the successful candidate will be reporting to the State Team Leader as his/her supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Organize office operations
- Prepare time sheets
- Control correspondences
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Maintain office equipment
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
- Maintain office records
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records
- Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supply
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates for this position must have at least five years of experience in office management and
- administration. Experience working with education programs is preferred. Candidates must be
- knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations and demonstration of previous experience working on
- USAID-funded project is preferred. Knowledge of the local environment is an added advantage.
- Competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- There is no cost attached to the interview, invited applicants are to take responsibilities.
- EDC is committed to diversity in the workplace. EDC offers a supportive work environment.
- Head, Internal Audit Job at PoweredUp Consulting
- Account Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- LOAN UNDERWRITER /VERIFICATION OFFICER
- DIRECT SALES AGENT
- Accountant (Youth Corps Member) Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Chartered Accountant Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Cashier Job at Rossland Group
- Account Manager Job at Hazon Holdings
- Accountant (M / W / D) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Finance Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited