Olive Multispecialist Hospital Recruitment for a Pharmacist
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range of services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multi specialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency, a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to the hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute physician's prescriptions and check their appropriateness
- Maintain control overstocking and labeling medicines and other products,
- Monitor the condition of drugs and other products in the pharmacy.
- Organize the pharmacy in an appropriate manner to make identification of products easy.
- Keep a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Listen carefully to customers and offer appropriate information and advice.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulation and procedures
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses.
- Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Valid practicing license
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Vacancies at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Matron - Lead Nurse/ Midwife
- Medical Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Greensprings School Recruitment for a School Nurse
- Pharmacist Job at Healthrak
- Public Health Analyst NYSC Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Medical Officer Job at Deda hospital
- Auxiliary Nurse Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.