Ongoing Recruitment at File Solutions Limited
File Solutions Limited - Our identity management solutions allow organizations to meet the evolving needs to authenticate and verify identities by enabling secure access to online resources and protecting the digital interactions of employees, partners, and customers with market-leading strong authentication and digital signing products. At File Solutions Limited, we work with strategic partners to deliver state-of-the-art software solutions that include e-commerce, e-payments and biometric devices used in enrolment and authentication environments
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Edits documents for accuracy.
- Maintains accurate records and enters data.
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Conducts research and compiles data.
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient.
- Maintains financial database records.
- Covers reception upon occasion.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred
- Self-Driven; Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Attention to Detail
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
- He/she must possess a minimum of OND in Secretarial / Office Management or Social Science related courses.
Job Position: Technical Support Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position.
- He/she should be able to troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Finance Intern Recruitment at Mercy Corps
- Female Accountant Recruitment at Sayed Farms Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Chartered Accounting Firm
- Loan Recovery Agent Job at NEWRGYNIGERIALIMITED
- Financial Analyst Recruitment at Room XIX
- Accounts Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Financial Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Audit Officer Job at Kam Holding Industries Limited
- Office Assistant Job atCWAY
- Front Desk / Customer Service Representative Job at INFINOX Capital