Ongoing Recruitment at Nigeria Airways Limited
Nigeria Airways Limited more commonly known as Nigeria Airways. The company was founded in 1958 after the dissolution of West African Airways Corporation (WAAC). Nigeria Air is a proposed airline and flag carrier in Nigeria. The name and logo was unveiled at the Farnborough Air Show in the United Kingdom in July 2018
Applications are invited for the position of:
- Experienced and Current B737 Engineer (B1/B2 preferred)
- Experienced and Current B737 First Officer
- Experienced and Current B737 Captain
- Experienced and Current B737 Senior Cabin Crew
- Experienced and Current B737 Cabin Crew
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Nigeria Air, the new Airline will be owned by a Nigerian private Investor Consortium together with a five percent Federal Government holding, including Ethiopian Airlines shareholding.
- The Nigeria Air Limited, which is the new National Carrier of Nigeria is expected to be launched shortly with “Boeing 737-800 (NG) aircraft, followed thereafter with B787 aircraft for international operations.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience in a related field.
- Very competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job position" as the subject of the mail.
Note: We will not reply to applications that do not meet the above criteria.
- Graphics & Multimedia Designer (Motion/Static/Video)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer Recruitment at Bristow Helicoper
- FIELD/OFFICE SALES EXECUTIVES AT ENBRIDGEPRSERVICES
- Social Media Officer/Travel Consultant
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Triax Airlines Recruitment for Pilot
- QuickAir Aviation Support Services Limited (QASS) Ongoing recruitment 2020
- Ticketing Trainee Recruitment at QuickAir Aviation Support Services Limited (QASS)