Ongoing Recruitment for Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Manager position is for experienced practitioners with a passion for agriculture.
- Managers have the opportunity to lead engagements with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
In this role, you will be required to fulfil the following primary responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and high-quality implementation of Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Ltd SCANL projects, including planning, coordination of, and reporting of project activities.
- Manage a team of Sahel Capital employees and contractors to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
- Manage engagement with stakeholders from the public, private and social sector to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested.
- Led proposal writing and business development efforts
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Master's in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong program management skills and high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willingness to travel (required).
- We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- Applicants are strongly advised not to cold-call or send unsolicited applications.
- Head, Support Services Job at Egbin Power Plc
- General Manager, Media Sales & Marketing Job at HS Media Group
- LOGISTICS MANAGER
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Director General/Chief Executive Officer Job at Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at Wangaraufoods
- Private Sector Specialist Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- General Manager Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited