Operations Assistant Intern Recruitment at PEC Balloons and Events
PEC Events & Services is an event management service provider. We plan, consult, and execute events to meet world-class standards. In providing service to the required specifications and expected quality while maintaining an unbeatable consumer experience we focus on customer satisfaction as our watchword.
PEC Events & Services also takes pride in 100% attention to the training of employees and enrolled students, as there are made available different courses ranging from events management to Balloon Art
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Assistant (Intern)
Job Location: Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a young, vibrant, smart, and proactive individual to assist the PEC Décor team in order to ensure a seamless operation between the clients and the organization.
- Documentation of client and work database.
- Perform other duties assigned by Project Assistant.
- Create, develop and update content Development and record update for social media platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, Goggle My Business, Whatsapp, E. t. c)
- Conduct research options with regards to patterns, designs, market value, industry value creations, settings (Backdrops and Table setting), etc.
- Assist the Project assistant in relation to procurement, marketing, and process updates.
- Sorting and Sourcing of design materials for Technical Team
- Proper documentation and management of each design from order taking to feedback.
- Record and update designs for subsequent orders.
- Inventory taking pre-and post-installation
- Relate with clients professionally and deliver value to them.
- Receive orders from clients and document accurately for invoicing.
- Report job process and activity to and through designed channels.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a business-related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year of technical experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of canva and social media platforms for marketing
- Business orientation/entrepreneurial spirit
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Operations Officer (NYSC) Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Project Manager Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Catholic relief services
- Ongoing Recruitment at MasterMindsHRSG
- Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Project Manager Job at MacTay Consulting
- Project Officer Job at Everything Shelter
- Project Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Operation Manager Job at R.A.THINK DESIGN