Operations Manager (Luxury Fashion Store) Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager (Luxury Fashion Store)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production / Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that outfits are produced efficiently according to customers' expectations and that the right amount of materials are used.
- He/She would also be involved in production processes (supervision and cutting patterns).
- Supervise tailors.
- Ensure customers get orders on time.
- Ensure taxes and levies are paid monthly.
- Supervise all processes (Production, sales, logistics).
- Create content on social media and follow up with orders on website.
- Approve procurement/market shopping list for funding and procurement.
- Purchase supplies.
- Supervise the sample making
- Send in sample for fitting, approval, correction, reproduction and alterations
- Supervise the line production
- Liaise with the quality control officer and ensure quality control is carried out on each piece and the overall production batch
- Oversee finishing
- Carry out inventory of stock(garments and supplies)
- Cut patterns for production
- HND in any related discipline
- 2-4 years experience in a managerial position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Ability to draft and cut patterns is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Highly creative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent artistic ability
- Strong visualization skills
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry.
- N60,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Graphic Design Intern Recruitment at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- Fashion Designer Job at MyStaff Consulting
- Dress Maker (Tailor) Job at Afroattire Clothing
- Job Opportunities at Cowrywise
- GE Nigeria 2020 Project Management Leadership Program
- Project Manager Job at a reputable company
- Graduate Business Development Project Officer Recruitment
- Project Manager Job at Fiable Partners Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager Job at PIC Group
- Technical Project Manager Job at Lorache Group