Optometrist Job at CarePoint Hospitals Limited
CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos, and part of our mission is to expand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Optometrist
Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide basic optometric examinations including: pupillary reflexes, tonometry, keratometry, evaluation of muscle balance, stereopsis, phobias, divergences, slit lamp examination visual acuity, lensometry and indirect ophthalmoscopy to diagnose eye diseases or infections such as glaucoma or colour blindness
- Perform eye examinations for new and established paediatric or adult patients, as well as follow-up exam for established medical patients in the ophthalmology practice.
- Perform triage and screening for acute or unscheduled patients.
- Analyse test results and develop treatment plans.
- Prescribe and supply contact lenses and other visual aid.
- Prescribe ophthalmic medication to treat eye diseases or infections within the scope of practice.
- Provide preoperative and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgeries, such as cataract patients, as well as to patients who have had laser vision correction or other eye surgery.
- Appropriately refer patients to ophthalmology subspecialties as indicated by the patients’ needs for care.
- Assist in medication refills for the optical department.
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements and safety factors.
- Offer advice and reassurance about vision-related matters to patients.
- Offer help and advice to patients choosing frames and lenses.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 3 - 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail
- Nigerian Army (DSSC 27 / 2023) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2023
- In-Process Officer Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Nutrition Manager Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Health Safety and Security Officer Job at The Norwegian Refugee Council
- Project Specialist Job at The Management Sciences for Health
- Nutritionist Job at Otans Farm Limited
- ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science - Laboratory Scientist)
- Production Pharmacist Job at Bond Chemist Limited
- Intern Pharmacist Job at Lagoon Hospitals
- Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Representative Job at Fan Milk Plc