Oracle Nigeria Recruitment for Sales Manager - Cloud Platform
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager - Cloud Platform
Job ref.: 19000BKV
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements.
- Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers.
- May interact with senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle policies, procedures, products and sales cycle.
- Ability to relate to customers and understand their needs.
- Understands business drivers and their relationship to Oracle products.
- Proven ability to develop prospect pipeline.
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, qualify, position, justify, and close.
- Prior successful sales record and a desire to succeed. Five plus years sales experience. BS degree in computer science, business administration or related field.
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Business Development Executive Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Sales Agent Job at Prudential Zenith Life Insurance Limited
- Content Sales Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Manager Job at Health Connect 24x7
- Shop Manager Job at PAS Solar Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- Business Development Analyst Job at Health Connect 24x7
- Sales and Marketing Intern Recruitment at Covibes
- Sales Intern Recruitment at 63WebStudio
- Business Development Officer Job at Abuja Clinics