Oracle Systems Implementation Officer Job at Dataflex
Dataflex Nigeria Limited is a leading Technology Solutions and Services Companies operating in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit a competent, self-motivated and highly organized person to occupy the position below:
Job Position: Oracle Systems Implementation Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Join the best Company For Leaders:
- Are you looking to kick start your career within an Information Technology company? Do you have a contagious enthusiasm and can-do attitude? How about a take-charge mentality and passion to succeed? Then our Oracle Systems Implementation role for young graduates will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- At Dataflex, you'll have the ability to build technical skills, adjust to industry work, leverage a built-in support network, and access mentor-ship opportunities - all of which will kick-start your career in the IT Industry.
- Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Insurance, etc.), exciting growth paths and direct mentor-ship. You will also undergo training programs to equip you to deliver highest level of services.
- Experience Range: Open to young Graduates
- University Degree relating to Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (minimum of 2.1 honors degree).
- Personal and Relationship qualities: Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks. Active listener.
- Communications: Good written/verbal communication skills in English language are essential for interaction with clients, making presentations, attending meetings and writing technical documentation.
- Solaris Certification will be an added advantage.
Why work with Us?
- We believe in empowering our people with the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing new products, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, be rest assured that with Dataflex the future is yours to shape. Come work with a company that offers very competitive salary and benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. Be a part of a team of people who value you and challenge you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- IT Administrator Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Network Engineer Job at a reputable company
- IT Personnel Recruitment at 3 CONSULTING
- IT Service Desk Officer Job at MainOne Cable
- MASE Contractors Nigeria Limited Recruitment for IT Support Staff
- Head, ICT & System Recruitment at a reputable company
- IT Instructions/Facilitator Recruitment at KISoTech Digital
- Hardware Systems Engineer Recruitment at Coniah Systems Support Limited
- Computer Hardware Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- IT Field Technician (Hardware & Networking) Job at 3Supports Services