Origination & Client Coverage Associate Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa. Its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Origination & Client Coverage Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Investment Banking
Reports to: MD, Investment Banking
Job Grade: Associate
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving profitability and meeting performance targets by developing the relationships, tactics and business plans necessary to realizing revenue, earnings growth and increase in shareholders’ value.
- Responsibility for originating, structuring and executing client projects and mandates
- Networking and marketing.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients
- Identify and act on referrals typically in relation to Investment Banking mandates
- Develop structured trade finance products, including off-balance sheet solutions for Receivables and Inventory
- Identify target market and develop strategy papers on market entry and relevance
- Oversee the development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants.
- Screening new projects, defining project description & scope and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Contribute to revenue and business development of other business.
- Oversee quality transaction execution and client satisfaction
- Implementation of strategic action plans
- Enforcement of governance and control standards across the business
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- BA/BSc. required; MBA, CFA or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 7+ years of relevant investment banking industry experience required
- Capital raising experience in public equity markets required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good business and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Well established relationships with companies in the Private and Public sectors
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Valuation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Management
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Accountant Job at ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi)
- Chartered Accountant Job at Lorache Group
- Accounts Assistant Job at DMV Nigeria Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at Grubbix Catering Services
- Finance Manager Job at Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited
- Account Officer Job at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Internal Control Manager Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Accounting Officer Job at holdent international limited