Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We're a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
We seek to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Location: Lagos
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
- Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- United Nations Population Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- Lead Transformation Officer Job at Concept Group
- Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research
- Biswal Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2020
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Nationwide Management Trainee Programme
- Sneakers Home Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020
- Business Associate at Elytetc Consult
- IT Interns at Avant Halogen
- Warehouse Officer Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria, Abuja