Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We're a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
We seek to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Location: Lagos
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019
- Graduate Engineering Training Program (GET) Job at Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
- Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Limited Graduate Engineering Training Program 2019
- Finance Assistant
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting