Personal Assistant Job at Discovering Talents Academy
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level.
Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill aquisition programmes for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Certification in Secretarial Work, Office Administration, or related training.
- 3 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
N50,000 - N80,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Personal Assistant Job at Mapemond Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Administrative Secretary Job at Foursquare Gospel Church
- Company Secretary and Legal Counsel Job at Roducate
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Personal Assistant Job at Eden-Acres Integrated Organic Foods
- Secretary Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Graceland Concept
- Personal Assistant Job at Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited
- Female Secretary Job in Lagos