Personal Assistant Job at Ruff n Tumble
Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The job exists to provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Managing Director.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s Itinerary
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports
- Prepare and arrange the MD travel and accommodation requirements
- Filter emails, general information, queries, correspondence, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for any engagements he is involved in.
- Maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for MD.
- Conduct research and present findings to the MD.
- Prepare reports
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years PA/secretarial experience
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of Fashion Industry will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability
- Highly professional and well presented
- Ability to work unsupervised and assertive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Personal Assistant Recruitment at Oluwatosin O. Global Company
- PA to the School Head at Masters Ville Schools
- Personal Assistant to MD at UNIC Datawise Concept
- Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Eko Development Company
- Personal Assistant (P.A) Job at Omoileri Entertainment Ventures
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at Allied Thrust and Systems Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Male Personal Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Personal Assistant - Financial Services Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Personal Assistant to the GMD at Ark Technologies Limited