Personal Assistant Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
Vertex Realty Solutions Limited (Vertex), evolved from Beulah Properties Limited, a company which was solely into building and construction. This transition was to enable it provide a bouquet of added real estate products and services beyond residential and commercial developments, to meet the demands and tastes of its sophisticated customer base.
Vertex is owned by a group of experienced Nigerian professionals with over fifteen years of relevant industry experience, with core focus on the provision of rewarding real estate solutions to its discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Candidate will report to the Managing Director (MD)
- Direct responsibility to manage (organises, maintain diary (ies) and schedule appointments) MD's diary and appointments.
- Direct responsibility to manage work output, workflow and deadlines for the MD.
- Directly responsible for recording, communicating accurate and timely messages from telephone calls, and to answer queries where possible.
- Directly responsible to receive and forward external and internal mails addressed to the MD as directed.
- Direct responsibility to handle incoming matters/request from staff and often correspondences on behalf of the MD.
- Direct responsibility to liaise with relevant individuals (staff & otherwise) to arrange meetings as directed by the MD.
- Directly responsible to maintain a comprehensive filing system for all administrative, financial activities as directed by MD.
- Support the MD's participation in staff meetings, departmental meetings, Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings, and Board of Directors meetings; take notes and follow up action items related to such meetings.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times (this position will have access to highly confidential information).
- Pitch in with office management responsibilities as a true team member.
- Manage MD's scheduling, communication and travel coordination.
- Draft original and routine correspondence for MD?s signature.
- Manage deliverables to the MD and provide any necessary reporting.
- Create and edit presentations, documents and reports for the MD as required.
- Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matter.
- Undertake any other duties / personal and executive as requested by the MD.
- General working conditions.
- May be required to work extra hours.
- B.Sc, BA, BED, BTech or HND
Experience & Training:
- First Degree preferably in the Social science or any other relevant Degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Pro-efficient in Microsoft office
- Great analytical skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience with experience in construction as an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO at Institute of Credit Administration
- Personal Assistant Job at Manufacturing & Resources Development Limited
- Office Manager / PA Job at Vinci Hair Clinic
- Secretary Job at Cleanergreen Solutions
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant and Admin Job at Strugz
- Executive Personal Assistant Job at Strugz
- Front Desk Officer / PA Recruitment at Arit of Africa Limited
- Personal Assistant (PA) Job at Omoileri Entertainment Ventures