Personal Assistant Recruitment at Marquis Concierge
Marquis Concierge Limited is a provider of concierge and lifestyle management solutions. We offer a variety of bespoke membership options, personal/corporate concierge solutions & luxury VIP services to some of the most discerning clientele. Staffed by experienced professionals and armed with state-of-the-art technology, Marquis Concierge is proud to serve our clients with unparalleled service in every aspect of our operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Provide confidential administrative support to the CEO and complete a broad variety of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Arrange and handle all logistics events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes in management meetings.
- Have a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keep the COO updated.
- Anticipate COO’s needs in advance
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritizes conflicting need; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong work tenure with at least 4 years of experience supporting senior-level management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, great time management skills and be able to act without guidance, you must be smart, versatile, ready to travel within short notice.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Office Secretary Job at Patrac Ventures
- Executive Secretary Recruitment at Bongo Focus Nigeria Limited
- Female Executive Assistant Recruitment at GFT Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Dunn and Braxton Limited
- Company Secretary / Legal Officer Recruitment at Infinion Technologies
- Confidential Secretary (Female) Recruitment at Mateco Industries (West Africa) Limited
- Aquarkice Water Company Recruitment for a Female Secretary
- Personal Assistant Recruitment at Contacta Support Solutions Limited
- Personal Assistants Recruitment at Novex Consult
- Secretary Job at Atidam Pharmacy