Personal Assistant to the CEO at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for the provision of high-level support to the Chief Executive Officer on schedule management, logistics and expense control.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the CEO’s daily and weekly schedule.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders and confirming venues.
- Organize internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary logistics are in place. E.g. securing a meeting venue, welcoming guests, providing entertainment for the guests especially when meetings are held at the Corporate Office.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communication to the CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and other correspondence etc.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information on behalf of the CEO by ensuring that all work-related information is held in strict confidence. This includes, but is not limited to; all communication, employee specific personnel action and information, strategic information and personal details relating to the CEO;
- Liaise with other employees on internal and external projects as required and directed by the CEO.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational and administrative knowledge
- Communication skills
- Professionalism and Confidentiality
- Attention to details
- Administrative Officer / Government Liaison Officer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Communications & Administrative Analyst Job at Ventures Platform
- Administrative Assistant Job at The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Personal Assistant Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at KHR Travel
- Administrative Assistant Job at The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Account / Admin Officer
- Personal Assistant (Male and Female)
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.