Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- The job exists to provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Managing Director
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter emails, general information, queries, correspondence, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for MD.
- Provide research findings and intelligence to MD.
- Assists the MD with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Manage other assignment as directed by the MD
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years PA/secretarial experience at C-Suit or senior level
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of insurance will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability
- Highly professional and well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Bright, confident personality
- Personal Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Company Secretary Job at Asset and Equity Group
- Secretary Job at Gladiator Systems Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Secretary / Bursar Job at Tanikem College
- Cedarcrest Hospitals Recruitment for a Personal Assistant - Medical Director
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Lorache Group
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Office Admin Secretary Job at Agoms Integrated Farms Limited