Pharmacist (Intern / NYSC) Recruitment at Metro Medicare
Metro Medicare is a Health & Beauty Company, our expert staff are on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs - from our fully stocked supermarket, and pharmacy to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist (Intern / NYSC)
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Working Time: 4pm - 10pm / 4pm - 11pm.
- As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it's listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced staff.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipts and removing outdated drugs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy.
- Must have a current license.
- Experience as a Community Pharmacist.
Required Competencies and Skillsets:
- Credibility, professionalism and confidence to implement best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Panel Saw Machinist Assistant / Trainee Recruitment at PG Consulting
- Clinical Psychologist Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Clinical Psychologist Job at Intersect Consortium
- 2022 Dataville Research LLC Entry and Mid-level International Development Programmes
- Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Trainee Industrial Hygienist
- Accountant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- 2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
- NDDC 2022 / 2023 Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Sonographer Job at Kydal Office Point (KOP)