Kings Elite Global Resources Limited is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to his craft and writes well designed code
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- The developer will be expected to develop Web & Mobile Applications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii)
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of web applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
30th November, 2017.
- Digital Marketer / Communications Manager at Bizpool Africa
- Website & IT Manager at Bizpool Africa
- Remote Mobile Developer (Flutter) at Urban Hive Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Deangelo Limited
- Product Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Full Stack Developer Job at Proten Internationa
- Water Treatment Operator Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Machine Operator Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Line Technician Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Production Manager Job at Denna Rossi Limited