Pipeline Construction Manager
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading player in the Oil and Gas Sector, is seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position of :
Job Position: Pipeline Construction Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Project Budget preparation, review and monitoring.
- Project cash flow, milestone achievements and invoicing.
- Lead the Quality Management Process.
- Own and Manage the Project Schedule.
- Coordinate and integrate support departments aligned to the project.
- Health, Safety, Environmental management.
- Lead Project meetings with client and with subcontractors
- Formulate project team in line with project requirements.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting, both internally and externally.
- Liaison with Client and subcontractors.
- Management within the project of People, Processes, Procedures, Plans, Clients contact and interface, Subcontractors and project supply chains
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Pipeline construction with at least 5 years as a construction manager
- A degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with relevant certifications.
Application Closes on..
2nd January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email, with subject and CV titled "Pipeline Construction Manager"
- Planning Manager at Dangote Group
- QA/ QC Manager at Dangote Group
- QA / QC Supervisor at Dangote Group
- Construction Materials Manager at Dangote Group
- Piping Construction Supervisor at Dangote Group
- Piping Construction Manager at Dangote Group
- Construction Materials Supervisor at Dangote Group
- Planning Supervisor at Dangote Group
- Painting and Insulation Supervisor at Dangote Group
- Structural Steel Manager at Dangote Group