Plant Security Manager at Adexen HR and Recruitment Services
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Plant Security Manager
Job Reference: 1482
Job Location: Nigeria
Function: HSE & Security
- Direct and manage the security function at the Plant and all security matters related to staff, visitors, public, property and assets of the company. Deliver proportionate and cost effective security measures to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure that all field staff is fully cognizant of prevailing security threats and fully advised on means to reduce staff vulnerability to those threats.
- Oversee the daily operations and effectiveness of assigned outsourced security personnel.
- Investigate all disturbances on or in relation to the property but not limited to trespass, theft, fire/intruder alarms and determine the necessary response.
- Review and revise security policies, procedures and standards, ensure they are communicated, implemented and adhered to by staff.
- Produce various security reports for analysis and escalate security issues to appropriate parties as required.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with law enforcement and governmental agencies which may provide safety and security related information and intelligence.
- Deploy security staff to effectively monitor outgoing and incoming goods.
- Ensure internal incident tracking system is utilized properly and perform incident mapping and analysis.
- Monitor employee shift schedules and adjusts, if necessary, to accommodate operational needs.
- Conduct internal training to the security personnel on the methods and procedures of security management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in corporate security, preferably in FMCG.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers, surveillance and security systems.
- Experience with security technology and processes
- Surveillance and security management skills.
- Excellent surveillance skill
- Excellent Planning and coordination skill.
- Knowledge of Nigeria’s criminal procedures and police operations and in-depth understanding of the Nigeria’s security emerging trends.
- QHSE Officer
- HSE Advisor
- Operations Supervisor
- Assistant Operations Manager
- HSE Officer Job at Landover Company Limited
- Wellspring University Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2019
- Female Security Guard
- Security Operative
- Regional Security Director Job at GE (NYSE:GE)
- Information Security Officer Job at MainOne Cable