Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Plumber
Job Location: Lagos
- The Plumber is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialisation.
- He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Site Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Competent in: Simple Water closet, closed couple water closet, push valve water closet, urinary automation valve control, miser-tap & single tap, pressure-reducing valve, identification of various taps
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without need for rework.
- Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Troubleshoots and detects faults correctly and readily proffer right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of the company and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
- Trade test will be an added advantage
- Housekeeping Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Janitor Job at GentRoyal Koncepts
- Driver and Cleaner Job at A Reputable Company
- Female Office Assistant / Cleaner Recruitment at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Cleaner Job at Victoriahalf Consulting Business Management
- Gardener Job at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Hotel Housekeeper Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Cleaner / Office Assistant Recruitment at NACK Apparel Limited
- Cleaner / Janitor Recruitment at CaFFa House Limited
- Cook and Housekeeper Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited