Pre-School Teacher Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pre-School Teacher - Foundation Stage 2 - Key Stage 0
Job Location: Lagos
- As an early year’s teacher, you'll need to: motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment. Observe, assess and record each child's progress.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching
- Creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
- Working with parents to support their children.
- Enabling children to build their literacy, language and numeracy skills.
- Monitoring progress and planning educational games.
- Putting together activities which will keep the children engaged throughout the day.
- Helping children get ready for the transition into a classroom environment.
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Creating the right balance between activities and down time.
- You will have understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Creative skills such as dance, drama, art and crafts are a MUST
- Must have a BA in English from a reputable university. A Post Graduate qualification in the same or related field will be an advantage.
- Have minimum 3year’s experience, knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Have high expectations for behavior, attainment and progress
- You MUST have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Maths Teacher Recruitment at MastersVille Schools
- Science Teacher Recruitment at Masters Ville Schools
- Recent Job Openings at Leads Legacy School
- Job Opportunities at Imose Mobile
- Chemistry Teacher Recruitment at A reputable school
- Employment Opportunities at Creative Associates International
- Classroom Teacher Recruitment at Our lady of hope Montessori school
- Pre-school Teacher Recruitment at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Teachers Recruitment at A reputable school
- Manager, City and Guild Engineering Training Recruitment