Primary English Teacher Recruitment at Russell International School
Russell International School is a vibrant school where children are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve endless possibilities. The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure that they are happy, confident and that the opportunities that are provided for them are relevant to their needs both now and in the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Primary English Teacher
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Organising and delivering classroom teachingsto students.
- Evaluating student's class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Ability to multitask
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to workunder pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Primary School Teacher Job at St. Mary Dedication British International High School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grundtvig Institute
- Private Tutor Job at Aquada Development Corporation
- Training Officer Job at Credit Registry Services
- School Nursery and Basic Section Teacher Recruitment
- Business Studies / Accounts Teacher Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Current Recruitment at Prime Montessori School
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Heritage Montessori School
- Teacher (ICT and Computing) Job at Roemichs International School