Primary Mathematics Teacher Recruitment at Silverwood School
Silverwood School is an upscale creche, nursery and Primary school in the heart of Maryland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Primary Mathematics Teacher
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom; Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings;
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences;
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning;
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.);
- Review, assess and follow up on students’ progress and provide feedback and support where possible
- All Applicants should have a minimum of B.SC / B.Ed. in Mathematics or any other related discipline. Professional and skills qualification are added advantage.
- Must have 7-10 years work experience
- The preferred candidate is a male.
- We are looking for an experienced Primary mathematics teacher. He will be responsible for diagnosing pupils’ maths challenges and building them up.
- Candidate must be able to motivate and inspire pupils to love and learn mathematics.
- He must be able to make the pupils see, hear and walk mathematics and see it as a way of life.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics and good understanding of spoken, written English and must be able to teach other subjects in primary school.
- Candidate must have bias for words problems and quantitative reasoning to teach concepts.
- Candidate must have strong class control, organized, and sense of integrity.
- He / She must be able to use different motivational tools to mould pupils behaviour in class and out of class.
- Knowledge of Nelson Handwriting be an added advantage.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in a child-friendly and experiential manner is also key.
- Well-organized, committed and energetic with moral strong values, character and discipline.
- Verifiable experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices.
- Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure.
- Demonstrated Excellence in communications and interpersonal skills.
N50,000 - N70,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Application and recent Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who have not been teaching primary school at least for the last four years need not apply.
- Primary School Teacher Job at St. Mary Dedication British International High School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grundtvig Institute
- Private Tutor Job at Aquada Development Corporation
- Training Officer Job at Credit Registry Services
- School Nursery and Basic Section Teacher Recruitment
- Business Studies / Accounts Teacher Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Current Recruitment at Prime Montessori School
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Heritage Montessori School
- Teacher (ICT and Computing) Job at Roemichs International School