Primary Teacher, Year 4-6 Job at Silverwood School
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Primary Teacher, Year 4-6 (Preferably Male)
Job Location: Lagos
- He/she will be responsible for building and nurturing pupils.
- A leader who must demonstrate class management and class control.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction as well as sound knowledge of English language concepts. Must posses Jolly Phonics knowledge and experience where applicable.
- 2.1 or Upper Credit in HND, B.Ed. or BSc in Education, Science, Mathematics, Physics, Social Science. A Master's Degree is an added advantage. Must be TRCN registered.
- Minimum of 5 years experience. Passionate about teaching, must have good written and communications skills. Must be articulate and possess a strong character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of email.
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.
- Food Vendor
- Primary School English Teacher (Build Lesson Plans for Video Lessons)
- Primary School Math Teacher (Build Lesson Plans for Video Lessons)
- Channel Specialist Job at ASUS Nigeria
- Investment Manager Job at the Capital Companion Limited
- Education Programme Officer Job at Street Child
- Hausa Language Support Job at Translators Without Borders
- Kanuri Language Support Job at Translators Without Borders