Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship Program 2019
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) - Finance & Accounting Internship
Req No: IME00000506
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!.
- Community Associate (Intern) Job at Work City
- United Nations Recruitment for a Graduate Intern - Public Information
- Intern Pharmacist at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
- Business Associate at Elytetc Consult
- IT Interns at Avant Halogen
- Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment for a Software Engineering Intern
- Intern (System Analyst / Developer) Recruitment at Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited
- Graduate Trainee / Internship Programme Recruitment at All Branded
- Intern Recruitment at De Sync Centre Limited
- Program Intern Job at Idmibok International