Procurement Engineer Job at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Develop, issue, and expediting of Purchase Order, Contracts for Materials & Services by performing the following:
- Prepares bidders’ list.
- Pre-qualifies bidders.
- Evaluates bids commercially and Vendor Due Diligence
- Prepares Commercial Bid Summary and Recommendation Letter
- Recommends and secures approvals in accordance with established procedures.
- Forms bid request package.
- Issue bid request package to approved bidders.
- Receives bids, assists technical team for Bid Evaluation
- Prepares and organized meetings for bid clarification, Terms and Conditions finalization,
- Prepare Purchase Order / Service Order / Contract document for Purchase and services.
- Expediting, communication, co-ordination from Procurement to Pay to Supplier.
- Gas and Steam Turbine Generator, Heat Recovery Steam Generator expediting experience shall be added advantage.
- Degree in Engineering with right experience.
- 15 to 20 Years of experience in procurement of GTG, LTSA Contract, Contract Finalization for Combined Cycle Power Plant Project
- Diploma in Engineering with higher experience.
- CIPS Qualification, FIDIC Knowledge, Certificate from IACCM
- Familiar with Tendering & Procurement international laws. Experience with Nigerian Law is preferred.
- Developed presentation skill
- Familiarity with lump sum, unit price and cost-plus type contracts.
- Familiarity with construction, design, services, and O & M Forms of contracts
- Flexibility in adjusting to workload and priorities
- Comfortable interacting in multi-national team environment
- Knowledge and experience in the formation of Purchase Order, Service Orders, Contracts and Contracts agreements including types, terms, and legal requirement.
- Contract Expediting / Administration for GTG, STG, HRSG & EGBS.
- Skill in working and informing effectively, both orally and in writing, with other project functional groups and vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the project functional groups and company policies, procedures, and work practice.
- Knowledge of Commercial law, negotiations of General Terms and Conditions & Special Terms and Conditions, accounting or cost engineering through education and experience.
- Knowledge in Supplier Performance Management & Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experience in Proposal & Cost Estimation added advantage.
- ERP System (Ivalua, SAP, Oracle etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Project Engineer Job at O.K. Isokariari Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Specialized Technician (Electrician) Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Technical Lead (Head of Technical) Job at PalmPay
- Job Vacancies at Paras Energy
- Procurement Finance Analyst Job at Tropical General Investments
- Procurement Manager Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Head of Procurement Job at PZ Cussons
- Procurement Auditor Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Utility Engineer Job at CWAY Group