Procurement Manager Job at Design Union Limited
Design Union Limited is a vertically integrated Real Estate development group with divisions that carry out design/engineering, construction, and real estate development Office in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver optimal service and ensure project compliance through flawless procurement of required materials and equipment at the optimum cost, including sourcing, supplier evaluation, quality management, and timely delivery.
- Preparation of Purchase Plan and delivery schedule and execution of improved procurement strategy for the organization ensuring adequate documentation and tracking of performance across the Supplier Chain.
- Speeding up project completion by providing prompt support for sub-contract buyers and engineers through timely procurement of materials
- Assisting management to improve Cost efficiency and control by setting appropriate benchmarks and building a culture of long-term savings on procurement cost
- Management of all Contracts or Agreements relating to Procurement, performing risk assessment on them and highlighting the legal implications to management.
- Preparation and articulation of management rules governing the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and equipment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Procurement data and records needed for efficient operations using the ERP software (SAGE).
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Engineering or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement management at a Senior level
- Member, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide applications such as SAGE and proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact
- Result oriented
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Familiarity across the Procurement process
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Procurement Finance Analyst Job at Tropical General Investments
- Procurement Manager Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Head of Procurement Job at PZ Cussons
- Procurement Auditor Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Procurement Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Genesis Restaurant
- Purchasing Associate Manager Job at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Job Openings at Cormart