Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Product Manager (UI/UX)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- The candidate will work with the business co-founder and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects and grow existing VAS portfolio.
- The role is essential to the launching of new products and the Product Manager must be organized and professional.
- The Product Manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
- Take ownership of company products and other assigned products, direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions, including development procedures, specifying components, training structure and content, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers.
- Utilize critical thinking and strategic skills to create new opportunities for the business that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business
- Elicit and identify customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver toward meeting customer expectations
- Devise a product strategy by defining, prioritizing and delivering key improvements to the user experience for the product websites and mobile applications
- Evaluate new product concepts for viability and present to senior leadership for approval
- Generate epics and users stories to provide guidance to the Development team
- Collaborate with and lead Product Engineering in an Agile environment to develop new features and resolve product issues
- Convert ideas into basic wireframes; provide direction on UX and UI Designs; create final user flows and screen designs
- Launch, manage and optimize Digital feature enhancements across all digital channels, and closely monitor, measure, and report on feature performance
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to improve guest experiences, increase conversion, and optimize efficiencies
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve the product vision and roadmap for Digital experiences
- Support Digital Marketing to create or improve campaign strategies and their effectiveness.
- Should have hands-on experience spanning program, project, product and team management.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working in large-scale software development/management CMS, product catalogue management or Digital Asset Management systems).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and resourcefulness; find scrappy solutions to challenging problems while keeping the eye on the long-term vision
- Dealing with ambiguity; ability to put structure around ambiguous problems and break them into bite-sized chunks
- Technically deep and business savvy; ability to collaborate with all levels and disciplines within an organization, from software developers to senior leadership
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem; website design, content types, mobile and tablet applications and web technologies.
- Ability to write clear user stories, manage a roadmap and prioritize features linking business, competitive, and user needs.
- Must exhibit a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrate team building competence and ability to manage, motivate guide multiple teams.
- Ability to execute complex projects, programs on time and within budget.
- Possess strong client facing skills and delivery focused and proficient in managing multiple cross-functional teams/projects.
- Experience in User Experience Design, Wireframing, Usability would be a plus
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- 3 - 5 years.
- This position is only for Lagos based residents
- Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.
- Assistant Production Manager Job at Candel Company Limited
- Material Control Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Production Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Product Associate Job at Fenix International
- Production Manager Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Procter & Gamble Multi-Functional Internship Program 2020
- Production Supervisor Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Product Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Assistant Production Supervisor Job at Willers Solutions Limited