Product Manager Job at Energy360 Africa
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is knowledgeable and passionate about software technology with the ability to design outstanding products.
- It is expected that you have lived a full product life-cycle having brought multiple products to the market.
- Creative thinking and strong business acumen are vital in this role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- An MBA in Business Administration and membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in same role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a technology or retail fuels company.
- The successful applicant will be goal driven and result oriented with “can do” attitude.
If you are the person we are looking for you must have:
- Project management and data analysis.
- Ability to get hands on with data and derive insights from a complex data set.
- The Ability to translate user needs into cohesive product solutions.
- A "can do" attitude and result driven.
- Understand the back end workings and effort required to make the right decisions.
- Production Manager Recruitment at Dangote Group
- Production Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Production Manager Job at Lekki TV
- Production Manager Job at Onstream Group
- Production Supervisor Job at WTS Energy
- Product Manager Job at Descasio
- Dangote Group Massive recruitment, May 2019
- Entry Level Production Assistant Recruitment at AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROL LTD
- Entry Level Production Operator Job at AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROL LTD
- Product Manager - Internal Products Job at BitPesa