Production Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Food Ingredients (Spices &Paste)
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management.
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the manufacture of high quality food products
- Liaise with the sales and marketing department to develop and implement strategies for driving sales of newly introduced or seasonal products.
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Set and enforce health/safety procedures and guidelines for operation.
- Collaborate with the quality department to monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications.
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Inspect food production equipment to ensure they are operational and in good working order for food processing
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- B.Sc in Food Science, Food Technology or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years working experience as a Food Production Personnel in a food manufacturing company especially Spices and Paste.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Production Supervisor Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Graduate Production Auditor Trainee Recruitment at NUTS ABOUT CAKES
- Production Manager Job at WorQulture
- Production Supervisor Job at Bukka Hut
- Production Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at Nutri K Limited
- Assistant Production Manager Job at CEE Food & Beverages
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings