Production Manager Job at Bhojsons Plc
Bhojsons Group of Companies traces its roots in Nigeria way back to 19th Centuries, as a part of J.T. Chanrai Group. Mr. B.H. Chanrai who founded Bhojsons Group in initial stage started off with trading by importation of essentials required for the Nigerian masses. Since then, the group has continuously expanded its business operation all over Nigeria. During the first half of the 20th Century, the Group concentrated on efficient distribution of commodities throughout the Federation to ensure availability of products at various locations. It was in the 50s that the present Chairman Mr. B. B. Chanrai took over the mantle of leadership and decided to further embark upon efficient network of Supermarkets and Departmental Stores in major cities throughout the Country.
While on the other hand, plans were prepared to establish a noticeable presence in the Textile Sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Job: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyses data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other job functions as directed by the Operation Directors that are within the scope of his operations.
Experience and Skills Required
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- At least 5 years or more previous production planning / scheduling experience gained within a low/medium volume, high complexity manufacturing environment,
- Along with proven success in improving processes in Sanitary or Diaper industry.
- Evidence of excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels. Experience and understanding of Operation and maintenance.
- The job holder is required to have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing work schedules and business needs and remaining steady and reliable under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Manager
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Product Marketer Job at ZoomPlus Digitals
- Production Personnel Recruitment at Homeyfun Foods Limited
- Production Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Production Assistant Recruitment at Philban Consulting
- Production Manager Job at Candel Company Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at Viprone Integrated Limited
- Production Clerk Job at SeedCo Nigeria Limited