Production Manager Job at The Nicnax Natural Food Company
The Nicnax Natural Food Company is a start-up food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods for consumers nationwide. At TNNFC you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, environment where bold, innovative thinking isn't just welcomed, it's encouraged.
We are looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos (Lekki axis)
Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am -6pm
- We are seeking an experienced, hard-working production supervisor to join our innovative baking team for our production line.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and organizing production schedulesfor factory workers
- Assessing and determining amount of project and resource requirements (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Enforcing and ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Carry out physical quality checks on the line.
- Monitoring orders and purchasing materials
- Oversee repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaise with buyers, marketing team and sales staff
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets in conjunction with accountant
- Supervise, motivate and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Ensure products are properly packed and meets the company’s quality standards
- Prepare and undertake shift duties including nights and weekend (when required)
- Draft and submit daily production report to management.
- Creatively come up with new ideas and designs for products
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Ensure that all products are properly batched for traceability.
- Ensure that raw materials and consumables are present as at when needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Able to work effectively with formulas, weights and volume measurements
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in communication, numeracy, organizational and leaderships skills
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Willingness to be coached, take direction, and follow our production guidelines.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc level with basic office skills.
- Ideal candidate must have experience as a production manager
- Proficient in MS Office and Enterprise Management Planning (ERP) software
- Interested candidates MUST reside on lekki axis, Lekki phase 1 or Ajah.
- Applicant must have minimum 5 years' experience in production, packaging and must have manufacturing experience with production planning.
- N75,000 - N90,000 monthly, depending on experience and qualifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the e-mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Business Development
- Production Officer/Operator Job at Royal Heritage Foods Company
- Production Manager Job at Dops Products Nigeria Limited
- Head, Group Treasury & Financial Risk Management Job at Sahara Group
- Chief Executive Officer Job at Infinite MediFix Limited
- Production Manager Job at Karisa Consults Limited
- Unit Manager Job at Capital Express Assurance Limited
- 4 Quarters Consultants Limited Recruitment for a General Manager, Commercial Cinema
- Head of School Job at Silverwood School
- NEXTZON Business Services Limited Recruitment for a Senior Associate (Assistant Manager)