Professional Graphic Designer Wanted
Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum is a private sector driven initiative which enjoys support from the public sector establishments. It is a platform for Nigerian business owners to interact, network and do business with each other for growth and strength; as Nigeria heads more towards a private sector driven economy.
Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum promotes and propagates information that could enhance the competency, growth and profitability of member organizations as well as promote globalization of member enterprises through monthly business to business networking sessions, sponsorship and participation in foreign trade missions, conferences, seminars, workshops and exhibitions.
Established in 2010 NEF membership already stands at 200 and projected to reach 1000 enterprises representing various economic sectors by the end of 2011. Our management expertise, vision, membership services and benefits serves as the engine propelling our growth.
NEFAID is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Professional Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a sharp graphic designer to help us make things. Applicant must be computer literate, detail-oriented, responsible and willing to expand knowledge in the graphic design field. It would be helpful if applicant has worked with InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator and can be able to train others.
- Help create marketing collateral (homepages, banners ads, facebook ads, invites, etc.).
- Edit lifestyle and product photos.
- Design email newsletter (coding a plus).
- Design social media graphics, web advertisements, packaging.
- Assist owner as needed
- Ability to offer graphic training to teamwork or class
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Graphic Designer/Artist role in a fast-paced, multi-project corporate environment.
- Web design knowledge preferred.
- Luxury/premium brand experience highly preferred.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential.
- Able to multi task and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong creative background required. Portfolio of work samples required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with printers, copywriters, photographers, web designers, other graphic designers, marketing account executives/Managers and other marketing specialists.
- Demonstrated experience in Mac and Windows applications including InDesign, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is required. Knowledge with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, FileMaker and Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Current regarding latest design trends and what consumers respond best to.
- BFA or Equivalent in professional experience
- Demonstrable prototyping and collaboration experience
- Strong ability to establish and articulate design systems
- Competency in Creative Suite
- Accountable and self-guided
- Bonus: After Effects / motion design
- Bonus: Experience in/passion for data visualization and software design.
- Double Bonus: HMTL/CSS/JS experience
- Flagrant Foul: Crummy attitude
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Salary: ?100,000:00 — ?200,000:00(Monthly) + Other benefits
- Head, Information Technology Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Network Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
- ICT Instructor/Trainer Recruitment at Bluescripts IT Academy Limited
- ICT Teacher (Robotics & Coding) Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Computer/ Info Tech Officer Job at a reputable Micro-finance Bank
- IT/Network Engineer Recruitment at Trakatel International Limited
- Computer Teacher Job at a reputable institution
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE