Project Architect Job at Tabor Energy Solutions
Tabor Energy Solutions is an industry leading organisation with expertise and depth of experience in Marine, Environmental, Asset Integrity Management, Project Management, Specialist Training and Manpower Supply services. As a servicing company with expertise in a number of fields, we’re confident that we should be your preferred choice for bespoke engineering management solutions. We can be counted upon to provide a safe and reliable service from a team which approaches work with passion and dedication.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Architect
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea.
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete working drawing sets.
- Involve in business development meetings to target specific market, client or project opportunities.
- Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports.
- Contact municipal building department and government agency officials for approvals.
- Consult directly with clients to determine a project?s needs and client specifications for many design elements.
- Maintain Project manual, conduct and document on-site observations and reviews.
- Draft observation reports during project close-out efforts.
- Lead in the achievement of the company?s Design development objectives for existing and new products.
- Professionally execute client design briefs ensuring acceptance without complaint or modification on first submission.
- Other related tasks, as assigned by Management.
- First Degree in Architecture.
- Proficient in major Design softwares e.g Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino 3d etc
- Minimum of One year Post- graduation Work Experience.
- Preferably, candidates residents on the Island.
- Between the age of 21years to 30years.
- Good Leadership and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties
- Sales Account Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Online Marketing Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Import & Export Chief Job at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Secretary Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Sales Representative