Project Diving CSR Personnel Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Diving CSR Personnel
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Monitor CONTRACTORS compliance to the Company Group Diving Manual, SCiN Diving Operations Manual and Oil Well.
- To ensure that the work performed is in accordance with the contract, technical standards, and specifications and that they meet the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards acceptable to the COMPANY HSS&E Control Framework and Company DCoE Standards.
- Reports to the Company Vessel Lead.
- Provides in daily communication and issue daily activity reports to onshore Company Management on offshore execution activities and progress.
- Develop and submit After Action Reports upon completion of each scope of work
- Implement field surveillance plan as required in the scope of work.
- Ensure that regular communication is maintained with key personnel at the worksite.
- Reporting of the work progress and operational issues is made to the relevant personnel onshore.- Facilitate issue and acceptance of the Permit to Work System.
- Ensure that formal risk assessments (JHA) have been conducted for each stage of the work and any risk reducing measure identified in the HAZID and procedures are implemented, if appropriate before the work tasks commence.
- Ensure that the Job HAZID Analysis (JHA) and the relevant management controls are discussed at the Tool Box Talk (TBT) and at the diver pre-dive briefings.
- Ensure that Management of Change (MOC) are communicated and further JHA completed prior to implementation.
- Monitor diving operation to ensure that safe diving work practices are adhered to by the CONTRACTOR in accordance with legislation, best industry guidance and the CONTRACTORS approved procedures.
- Attend daily worksite meetings with the CONTRACTOR to address progress, planning, engineering and HSE issues.
- Ensure that CONTRACTOR personnel have received their HSE instruction/induction and familiarization training, and ensure CONTRACTOR personnel awareness, comprehension and compliance with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR policies, practices, emergency procedures and preparedness.
- Ensure that all emergencies, accidents, incidents and uncontrolled events are reported and investigated as appropriate, and acts as focal point during emergencies.
- Monitor contractor performance and ensure specifications / approved procedures are followed or MOC process is implemented
- Raises any concerns related to the management of diving safety to SEPCiN’s appointed Diving Subject Matter Expert, for discussion and resolution.
- Ensure adequate offshore resources are allocated to effectively monitor and manage the work and highlight any deficiencies
- Recommend and record lessons learnt during offshore execution.
- UK HSE Part 1 or 2 (Surface Supplied or Closed Bell) Diver training certificate or industry recognized equivalent.
- Minimum 10 -15 years commercial diver and diving management experience.HSE/Engineering/Technical training in relevant field.
- Training based on OGP Report no.431 “Diving Worksite Representative Roles, Responsibilities & Training”.
- Shell-specific training on Diving Operations Manual (HSSE & SP CF), DCAF - Diving discipline control gates and the TA control process, and, application of OGP report no.411 “Diving Recommended Practice”.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision. Must have knowledge/skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
- Valid BOSIET (OPITO Approved)
- Diving CSR personnel resource to come equipped with laptop computer complete with Microsoft Office suite, and internet connectivity.
- HSE Officer Job at NNPC
- HSE Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
- HSE Manager Job at Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries
- QHSE Officer Job at Genesis Group
- Environmental, Health & Safety Officer at a Reputable Company
- Health and Safety Officer Job at BCL Construction & Civil Engineering
- HSE Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Health & Environment Safety Officer Job at Mindas Nigeria Limited
- HSE Officer - Projects at International Energy Services Limited
- Package Manager Job at Aldelia Group