GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a Real Estate Development Company located in Lekki, Lagos State, is urgently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are in need of experience Project Manager, who will be responsible for the overall Coordination, Execution and completion of Construction Projects whilst ensuring Strategy, Commitment and Goals are maintained.
- S/he will be responsible for assuring Project Quality and Administration such as Reviewing RFIs, ASIs, Subcontracts, Purchasing orders, Monitoring and Controlling of construction Software Systems, Tracking Procurement of Materials, Meeting approved Budgets whilst Coordinating Construction Processes and Management.
- The post holder will be responsible for Reviewing and Managing design plans, Engineering professionals in creating highest possible standards, Complying with the company’s rules and regulations.
- S/he shall report to the managing partners or others assigned and act as a liaison between the company and general contractors, subcontractors, municipal officers, vendors, and partnering with design team in meeting objectives.
- The post holder will also be responsible for Managing Budgets, Timelines, Information's and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and construction schedules with an extreme attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in a related field with a preference given to Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in construction, track record of proven techniques and practices of project management, Successful start to end completion of large scale project.
- S/he must be a capable of resolving complex issues, Reading and Interpreting plans, and BOQs, the post holder must have good communication and leadership skills, good business judgment, understanding of legal issues/contracts, and must be a computer literate proficient in Windows, MS Program, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet. Ability to type 40+ wpm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a project list with a detailed explanation of role in each project, including duration within each project (ie. Start to completion, Start to mid-project) to: email@example.com Stating the role applied for as the subject of the mail e.g "Project Manager".
- If you don't state the "Job Title" as your email subject, the mail will not be opened.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Head of Operations
- Project Engineer (Tricon CX) Job at INTECH
- Project & Product Manager Job at Opus Hive Limited
- Lead Products Partnership & Sustainability Personnel Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Event Manager
- Construction Project Manager Job at Alexander Nelson
- Travel Coordinator Job at Andela
- Clinical Project Manager
- Project Director Job at YoHome Africa
- Programs/Project Coordinator Job at RISE Networks